- 800g kangaroo loin fillet marinated in our very own red wine and garlic marinade
- 20ml (1tbs) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 200g snow peas
- 1 bunch spring onion sliced
- sprinkle mixed dried herbs
- 1 pack baby corn
- 1/2 a green, yellow and red capsicum sliced thinly
- sprig of rosemary.
In this dish we present kangaroo fillet marinated in spices, pan-fried with an attractive selection of new season vegetables.
- Heat oil in a wok or heavy frying pan to very hot.
- Brown fillets on all sides at a very high heat for two minutes then set to one side, cover with foil and rest.
- Slice zucchini and blanch in boiling water for 1 minute along with the snow peas and baby corn.
- Sauté spring onion quickly in the wok used for the roo and quickly stir fry the blanched vegetables and the sliced capsicums for 1 minute, keeping them nice and crisp.
Serve the kangaroo meat and vegetables on a large serving plate and add a sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!