Using our own chicken and prawn homemade dim sims!
- 6 cups (1.5L) of our homemade chicken stock
- 4cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander roots and stems
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black vinegar
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, ends trimmed
- 4 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 12 of our homemade chicken and prawn dim sims
- Place the stock in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and bring to a simmer. Add the ginger, coriander roots, soy sauce and vinegar and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and prawn dim sims and cook for 5 minutes or until stock returns to a simmer and chicken and prawn dim sims are cooked through. Add the choy sum and cook for 1 minute or until it just wilts. Remove from heat.
- Ladle the soup, dim sims and choy sum among serving bowls. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
Need to grab a few things? Why not shop online now – we can even deliver!