- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry
- 400g of chicken breast
- 2 cups frozen diced vegetables
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 egg yolk
- Lay the pastry out to defrost.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160 fan-forced).
- In a frying pan cook the chicken until it is just done and shred while hot with 2 forks.
- In the same frying pan cook the onion until translucent and add the rest of the vegetables with the cream of chicken condensed soup. Add the chicken and bring to the boil.
- Spray a pie plate with cooking spray and place a layer of pastry in the bottom.
- Pour the chicken and vegetable mixture on top of the pastry and top with the second sheet of pastry.
- Press edges together and trim off excess pastry.
- Seal edges with the tines of a fork and brush the lid with egg yolk.
- Poke a few vent holes in the pastry with a sharp knife.
- Cook for 30-40 mins.
Click on the shop now button to be taken to our website, where you can order all your poultry and gamemeat needs ONLINE, you can also have them delivered! Who didn’t say shopping can’t be easy and convenient?