Try this recipe easy for lunches or breakfast – an easy way to dodge the traditional sandwich but still stay healthy!
1. Grate the sweet potato, zucchini and carrot into a bowl.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick fry pan, add onion and paprika and sauté for about 2 minutes until softened. Remove from heat.
4. Whisk eggs and flour in a large bowl until combined then whisk in milk.
5. Gently stir in grated veggies, diced mushrooms and capsicum with two-thirds of the feta cheese then season with pepper.
6. Lightly grease a rectangular ovenproof dish with cooking spray (can be any size you have in the cupboard). Pour mixture into prepared dish.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until set.
8. Cut into squares to serve. Accompany with a green salad if you wish.
(An alternative is to pour into a cupcake tray and make mini muffins – easy if your on the run)