1) In a large pot heat the base when the base is hot, add the chicken wings and brown until almost black.
2) Add the chicken necks to the pot and also brown until almost black.
3) Once the chicken necks have been browned, add back the wings and the bones. Fill the pot with water and bring to the boil to simmer for 2 hours. As it simmers, skim the top with a fine strainer.
4) After it has simmered for 2 hours pour into a container to cool slightly, then place in the fridge overnight.
5) When ready to use, remove the top layer of fat that has solidified in the fridge and you will be be left with a very flavorsome and gelatinous stock! Enjoy
ADD THE TORTELLINI:
Only need two things! You’re homemade brodo stock and some tortellini. Whole thing will take u 15mins and it’ll be delicious! Add some reggiano parmigiano for a 3rd ingredient
Or you can buy our homemade stock in-store!